Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Say what u mean...

So, my friend and I have been bff's since kindergarten. That's eleven years, ya'll. So, the "hated question" has come up at least four times a day, every day. "Are you two dating?" Yep. Anyone with a best friend of the opposite gender feels my pain. So, I know what most of you are thinking. Big deal. It's been that many years. Just get over it. Cause let's face it: we've already gotten used to it. However, due to people saying that we should get married one day, it's put us both on edge, and now we're kinda fighting-but not fighting-just not talking. It's like a Cold War. And it sucks. I want my best friend back. It's just that, I've gotten to where I just don't care anymore. He says it doesn't bother him, but I kinda think it does. He kinda got mad at me about it. I think he knows that he can tell me anything, though. So I wish he would. If it really bothers him, I want him to stop acting like it doesn't, and tell me. :(

My cake that I made!

No comments:

Post a Comment