Friday, December 3, 2010

I hate worms...

So, today in Zoology class, we had to disect worms, which I hate. Then to top that off, my partner decides that I should obtain our specimen from the teacher. I actually had to touch it.



 Gross, right? Then we had to disect it.



Oh yeah. Even better. My partner is my best friend, who just so happens to be a science teacher's daughter. She was obsessed with finding the brain. The brain is tiny, and really easy to destroy while cutting, so we had to search for it. Of course, we couldn't find it, so we had to call our teacher to help us. After half an hour of searching, we were informed that, for some reason, our worm didn't have a brain. Needless to say, my friend was absolutely crushed.

Oh, did I mention that we had spaghetti for lunch? Yeah.....

No comments:

Post a Comment